Below you will find a growing list of answers to some of the many questions that we’re routinely asked.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DONORS
1) The best way to stay up to date with Axanar is by visiting this website on a regular basis.
2) All donors should be receiving our donor email newsletter. If you are not, you may subscribe to the donor email list here:
3) All donors need to go through our donor management system, Ares Digital which is also how we deliver digital perks. This is where you can update your shipping address as well. You can find more information here:
4) If you have any donor questions, you can email Diana at email@example.com.
5) Axanar Kickstarter – Patches for the Axanar Kickstarter have been shipped to those who went through Ares Digital. If you did not receive your patches, then you most likely did not go through Ares Digital. Please do so by following the link above. All other perks will be shipped when they are available, which generally means after we shoot Axanar later this year.
6) Axanar Indiegogo – No perks for the Axanar Indiegogo have shipped. Perks will be shipped after we shoot Axanar later this year.
Please understand that while donors did not pay for the over $1 million in legal fees that we received for free from Winston & Strawn, the lawsuit by CBS/Paramount cost donors approximately $500,000 in lost time and studio costs. It also delayed everything by almost a year and a half as we couldn’t proceed during the lawsuit and we recently had to move our sets to a new studio across the country. Also, no one is getting paid to work on Axanar and that means we have to work on Axanar around our full time jobs. So please be patient. This is a massive undertaking.
Q: Will there be another funding campaign to support the production of AXANAR?
A: Yes, but the campaign will be run privately through our Axanar donors list.
Q: Okay, so how can I help? I really wanna see the story of AXANAR!
A: For more information, please click on the “Join the Mission!” button on the Home Page.
Q: How do I know what’s happening with the project?
A: All supporters of Axanar who made donations should have multiple points of contact with the project:
- You should be on our email list to receive the donor newsletter and updates;
- If you aren’t already a member of our Facebook Axanar Fan Group and Donors Group pages, those are available for you to join; and
- We periodically post on the Axanar Productions website, via our popular “Captain’s Log” (for all sorts of news) and “Fulfillment Blog” (for news specifically relating to the delivery of various “rewards” available to donors as thanks for their monetary support).
Q: Where can I keep track of my donation(s), and make sure you have my current shipping address and contact info?
A: Our digital delivery and online donor accounts system, known as Ares Digital 2.0, may be accessed by going to the following:
Note that anyone who has made a monetary donation to the project should have an account there, ready and waiting. (If not, or if you encounter any issues accessing your account, changing your address, etc., please send an SOS email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help!)